Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Well we were going to play kickball

I was really looking forward to playing kickball today but it was cancelled due to rain early today and actually it was so hot this afternoon that it may have been a problem anyway. Oh well it will be rescheduled and I hope I get to do it soon.

Ralph and I did get some exercise in by going out on a 50 minute bike ride :)

I have to say I've had some amazing signs that I'm doing the right things for me lately. First I have no cravings, whatsoever. I have energy. My knees are feeling better. My psoriasis that I've had since I was 12 is greatly improving. Oh and losing weight is also nice :)

Made the ribs for tonight it the slow cooker and they were amazing! I didn't use a pear however because the ones in the store were green so I bought a ripe mango and I'll probably use that again next time. I also didn't need to add honey. I did add a pinch of stevia but I probably could have done without it.

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: cauliflower hash browns again with bacon, and berries

Lunch: chicken bone broth with veggies and shrimp, slice of no grain bread, butter

Dinner: slow cooker bbq ribs, salad, olive oil vinaigrette



10 comments:

  1. Those meals look great. I will have to try the cauliflower hash. That sounds really yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was. You need to season it but it tastes great. Smoked paprika really is the bomb :)

      Delete
  2. Looks great, and wonderful to see another primal convert! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gwen! Doing great so far!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Definitely can't go wrong with ribs :)

      Delete
  4. I love how you're very in tune with yourself and all of the wonderful things you're experiencing--and the weight loss too! Fantastic post, Suzi. And those slow cooker ribs... oh my, yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sean it's great to see you back!

      Delete
  5. All your hard work is paying off Suzi! You look great, and sounds like you feel great too!!

    ReplyDelete