Monday, June 2, 2014


Ralph was helping his sister again today so I decided to get out on a long walk. It was really hard to work this weekend and look out the window at the beautiful weather! So today I was going to take advantage of the nice day. It was soooo hot!! Ended up walking for 70 minutes :)
When Ralph came home we sat outside in the shade and enjoyed the breeze.

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: 2 egg omelet, kale, butter and cream for coffee

Lunch: I made spring rolls using proscuitto instead of rice wraps the filling was veggies and avocado

Dinner: basa, 2 tsp tapioca flour, salad, olive oil and lemon juice, Greek yogurt, berries and almonds.

Other: 1/2 cup of plain kefir, 1 cup of chicken broth, 1 freezer almond butter cup  thank goodness it only makes 4!
That's my day in a nutshell how was your day?

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea using the prosciutto for spring rolls. I never would have thought of that. I love the lily of the valleys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great exercise, Suzi! Those freezer almond buttercups--- oh my, they look so amazing!!! By the way-- I remember that blogger a long time ago bragging about his string of positive weigh days---annoying!! ;) I sincerely appreciate your support, Suzi. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete