Wednesday, June 4, 2014

It's a walking and yoga kind of day!

It felt downright cool here today which was actually nice after the last couple of very hot days.

This morning I just wanted to get out on a nice walk so that's what I did. The bugs were crazy after yesterdays rain!! Luckily I managed to walk faster than most of them :)

I also want to start getting my yoga in again. I really love it but often forget to do it so today I just did a simple workout of just the basic moves. Felt great.

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: Fluffy coconut flour waffles which I left out the honey in the recipe, plus raspberries and 1/2 Tbsp of maple syrup, cream for coffee

Lunch: proscuitto wrapped cucumber, carrrot/zucchini/green onion "noodles" stir fried, 1/2c plain natural kefir
Dinner: Easy taco pie, green beans

6 comments:

  1. I printed out the taco pie recipe - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that recipe looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time I make it I'm going to add onion, peppers and a bit more spice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walking, yoga and green beans sounds like the perfect day! Nice pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree - it's so nice to get out for a walk. Well Done for avoiding the bugs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete