Sunday, December 22, 2013

WHAT! No coffee!!!!


That's right when I woke up not only could I have no coffee but we also had no heat or hydro. It went off here around 2 am and didn't come back on till 1 pm. It's been flickering a bit and I'm praying it stays on.

So breakfast was a glass of water and a spoonful of peanut butter :) Hey there was not coffee and I really don't eat cereal! Ha ha

I did get lots of cleaning done while the power was off. It's amazing what I can get done when there is no internet and I'm afraid of using all my cell phone power. Our main phone is on a modem therefore no power no phone.

We're off today for a fantastic fondue dinner and Jen and Martin's so I will probably put up pictures tonight or tomorrow.

Hope your warm in your having a good day with coffee and some heat :)

2 comments:

  1. Uh-oh. Water and peanut butter sounds pretty .... bland. :D Hope the power stays back on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So scary when the power goes out. Glad it wasn't off for tooo long.

    ReplyDelete