Friday, December 20, 2013

Oh my!

Started out today but finding bus tickets had been washed and dried in Ralph's pocket and are unusable! $20+ down the drain :( Oh well

Then I took a quick walk to work to pick up my pay stub and stop at the grocery store for a few last minute things before work. The only other excitement today was doing dishes :)

Today's nosh:

Breakfast: mini egg cups with kale/onion/bacon/jalapeno laughing cow and some black berries

Lunch: quinoa salad with chopped veggies, 1 tsp of oil and some bragg's. Clementine on the side

Taking to work: veggies, extra lean deli meat, sprouted bread with butter, Greek yogurt with strawberries

Hope you're having a great day!

3 comments:

  1. reminds me to make egg muffins again! I'm waiting for a chorizo supply from a girlfriend at work. ;)

    Merry christmas, Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when I wash something important like that. Your quinoa salad looks delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge bummer about the bus ticket! I am gonna make some Bacon and Egg muffins for breakfast here this morning!

    ReplyDelete