Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I want to wish all my readers and fellow bloggers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

We had Christmas dinner with my daughter a few nights ago so Christmas Day will just be a quiet day for Ralph and I. I asked if he wanted a turkey dinner and he asked if we could just have steak :) Absolutely!!

Today we did a quick run to the mall which was surprisingly not as busy as I thought it would be. I found some $3 gloves that have the fingertips that I can use on my phone. They will definitely come handy on cold walks. Thanks Jen for letting me know about these!

Today's nosh: I kept it light today because I know tomorrow I'm going to be indulging.

Breakfast: leftover quinoa with some almond breeze, stevia and strawberries

Lunch: 2 slices of sprouted bread, egg white omelet with some light cream cheese in the middle and cucumber slices

Dinner: salad with chicken breast, pear and bluecheese dressing and lemon Greek yogurt

I am going to be having a couple of glasses of red wine tonight :)

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, sweet Suzi! May all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your foods look amazing. I would have loved that salad today.
    Merry Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, my dear Spunki-ness!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and Ralph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter got those same gloves from my Mom - so cute! Merry Christmas!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a brilliant Christmas Day and here's to a great 2014 coming up soon.

    Looking forward to reading your blog and seeing the great pics you share.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete