Thursday, December 26, 2013

A nice Christmas day!

Ralph and I had a nice quiet Christmas day at home!

Today and tomorrow I work. Pretty busy at work today but the shift went quickly :) After tomorrow I have 6 days off.

Yesterday I had a couple of extra glasses of wine and a few extra cashews but other than that my eating was pretty well on plan. Ralph wanted steak for dinner so that's what we had!

Christmas Day
Breakfast:

Lunch:

Dinner:

Today's nosh: woke up late so kind of lost lunch in there some where.
Breakfast:

Took to work

After work a couple of clementines

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! Glad you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah your food looks really, really tempting to me!
    How great that you have 6 days off! Way to start the new year :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the food looks great! Glad you had a nice Christmas!

    ReplyDelete